Retail Electric Providers (REP) may use the REP Desk, a online self-service tool accessible 24/7 to do the following:
- Conduct searches by address, ESI ID number or meter number.
- View TDSP usages (876.03) and invoice (810.02) data, meter test data, ESI IS liability history, rate and other information.
- Receive notifications such as rate case information, weather moratoriums, market notices, outage notifications, tariff notifications, and news media releases.
- Request Historical Usage data by completing an electronic Letter of Authorization.
- Review same day and historical service order history.
- Submit safety net requests electronically by uploading a spreadsheet or entering a single ESI ID.
- Communicate via Chat with one of the Competitive Retailer Relations Market Specialists.
If you are already registered, you can access the REP Self Service Tool here:
If you are not registered for access, please contact your company's designated REP Desk Administrator or your assigned AEP Texas account manager.